- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraft development team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil' Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft(R) retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector's Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG
Warlocks are simple to level. Not only do they get a pet to help them but they also have a wide range of damage, fear and AoE spells allowing them to level up quickly. The Life Tap spell helps to convert health into mana allowing you to continue casting without breaks, and then the Drain Life spell refills your lost health, if necessary. Most of the time, however, you won’t need this spell because you can use fear or your pet will take the brunt of the damage allowing you to restore life while you fight.
The Create Healthstone and Create Soulstone abilities are two that should be used often. Healthstones will often save your life, but if you do happen to die a Soulstone can resurrect you immediately.
Your best bet as a Warlock is to use the Affliction talent tree until at least level 70.
Warlock Leveling Build 1-70 Affliction
The Aflliction talent tree will not only increase your DoT spells but it will allow you to learn some other helpful spells. You start off with Improved Curse of Agony. Both your Suppression and an Improved Drain Soul will help out with your mana, as well as your Soul Siphon and an Improved Life Tap to sustain your health and mana levels.
Then if you want to cast better and faster you will get Amplify Curse and Fel Concentration. After that your range and the damage of some spells will be increased. One of the options you are given is the Curse of Exhaustion, which is great for PvP realms. Other good bonuses are the Siphon Life and Shadow Mastery skills.
Unstable Affliction and Haunt are two other great damage spells and improving your Felhunter will help with Dark Pact.
After you get to Northrend it’s a good idea to switch your talent tree to a Demonology – Affliction mix.
Warlock Leveling Build 70-80 Demonology - Affliction
Basically this mix is about having Siphon Life and Felguard. The DoT’s a Warlock has will continue to give you good damage while you boost your Demon Pets. A bonus of having your Affliction tree in the mix is the health gains offered which, as stated previously, allows you to convert mana so there is virtually no down time.
The Demonology should be added second because it consumes too much mana to effectively level you whereas the Affliction tree is great for preserving mana and dealing a lot of damage. With an Affliction talent build you are able to place all of your DoT’s on mobs, speeding up your leveling process. Your survival rate will increase as you level with the Affliction and Demonology trees. Your Felguard pet will also add to your damage. They are able to tank mobs with their Cleave while you place your DoT’s.
[EDIT 07/27/2010] THIS JUST IN: Go get Dugi's Ultimate World of Warcraft Guide now so you can get to 80, get heirlooms (or other gear), and be ready for your FREE Cataclysm guide update on Cataclysm launch day! Be the first on your server to 85! Click here to read more.
Locks have normally been a decent class to have fun. For some reason they consistently appeared amazing, Blizzard usually created the sweetest tiers sets for them, next they have those neat class mounts. Having said that, it is certainly not primarily the look that matters and the Locks have plenty a lot more to offer. The Warlocks are good casters and utilise the Schools of Fire and Shadow damage besides as a vast array of assorted Fear spells and a Demonic Pet to produce serious pain on their opponents. You have to even discover a Warlock Leveling Guide.
Everyone could select a diverse pet fortotally different situations. Anyone could decide upon among an Imp, Fel Hunter, Succubus, Fel Guard, and sometimes a Fire Golem can be summoned.
A Lock should have Soul Shards for quite a few abilities. These could without difficulty be obtained though by using Drain Soul on an opponent.
A Lock is very awesome in Player vs player combat given that he has a lot of damage over time (DoT) spells. If he to begin with casts a handful of DoT’s and then endlessly fears his opposing team while also his pet is seeking them around carrying out added damage, he mainly can win from most opponents. The Locks additionally currently have some nice AoE spells like a good number of other casters and currently have various other precise skills. One particular of them is the Ritual of Souls. Using this talent he makes a Soulwell which all the party and raid members can take advantage of to get a Healthstone, that instantly regenerates health when utilized. Warlocks can additionally produce a Soulstone on their selves or on different people. At the time the player drops dead he would certainly be able to rez. Last but not least is their power to summon other gamers which will come in very convenient from time to time.
If you will desire to have fun with playing a Lock you actually may consider among the following races: Gnome, Human, Orc, Undead, and Blood Elves. Possessing a WoW Leveling Guide will help out a great deal.
Presently there are three talent trees that every one enhance the Warlocks damage.
Allow us to get started with the Affliction talent tree. Favorite by many Player vs player Locks is the Affliction build purely because it focuses on the DoT spells of a Lock and also offers him a number of completely new ones. In addition the fear spells grow to be improved any time this build is implemented. The tactic of DoTing and then fearing like said in the past is fantastic for Player vs player combat.
And then you obtained the Demonology build that heightens the damage production of the Lock and even the Pets a person can summon. It also allows the Lock the talent to sacrifice his pet to help to make him tougher. This build is likewise decent for both Player vs environment and Player vs player combat. If the Demonology build is used until the finish you would certainly in fact be in a position to transfer into a Demon yourself. As a Demon you shall acquire a different set of abilities and come to be alot more of a melee character with amplified damage for a period of time.
The name states it all; The Destruction spec focuses on the destructive spells that do a good deal of damage like Shadowbolt and the Fire type spells. This build is developed to be capable to top damage meters with beneficial spells.
As a Lock anyone can certainly of course pick to make sort of a cross build between Demonology and Destruction which is also seen incredibly quite often.
Owning the Ultimate World Of Warcraft Guide is your most beneficial choice. You don't need to be caught with a unfavorable Warlock Leveling Guide. Never compromise for much less than the most effective WoW Leveling Guide.
At the very start of the game, choosing the right professions is important to make the maximum amount of gold possible. When it comes to selecting these professions, going with gathering professions are the easiest. Gold flows in when you're tossing herbs and ore into the auction house, and all of it can be gathered while leveling. Not only will these professions make you tons of gold at the lower levels, but they will prove to be useful and lucrative from level 8 to level 80. Make sure to get the add-on called "Gatherer" before you start, it will help you track any herbs and ore you've already discovered so it's easier to find later.
Horde Mining Guide:
Horde Mining Trainer Locations:
- Silvermoon City - Belil
- Thunder Bluff - Brek Stonehoof
- The Undercity - Brom Killian
- Silverpine Forest - Johan Facht
- Durotar - Krunn
- Orgrimmar - Makaru
- Tanaris - Pikkle
- Hellfire Peninsula - Krugosh
Where To Find Ore:
- Copper Ore - The Barrens has more than enough. Just do circuits.
- Tin Ore - Southern Barrens will have some, but Stonetalon Mountains and Thousand Needles are your best bets for mass gathering.
- Iron Ore And Gold Ore - Check out Alterac Mountains, but if that doesn't do it for you, check out Ashenvale, Desolace, Strangethorn Vale, Arathi Highlands, and The Badlands.
- Mithril Ore and Truesilver Ore - Start in Thousand Needles in the Highperch area, then go to the Badlands, specifically the Lethlor Ravine.
- Thorium Ore And Dark Iron - Burning Steppes and Searing Gorge have you covered.
Horde Herbalism Guide:
Horde Herbalism Trainer Locations:
- Stranglethorn Vale - Angrun and Flora Silverwind
- Hillsbrad Foothills - Aranae Venomblood
- Silvermoon City - Botanist Nathera
- Eversong Woods - Botanist Tynarriel
- Tirisfal Glades - Faruza
- Orgrimmar - Jandi
- Thunderbluff - Komin Winterhoof
- Moonglade - Malvor
- Undercity - Martha Alliestar
- Durotar - Mishiki
- Feralas - Ruw
Where To Find Herbs:
- Peacebloom and Silverleaf and Earthroot - Durotar, Mulgore, and Tirisfal Glades all carry these in abundance. You can also check Westfall if you're daring, and Barrens if you're nearby.
- Mageroyal - Also found in Westfall and Barrens.
- Bruiseweed - Check out Redridge Mountains and Stonetalon for this herb.
- Wild Steelbloom and Kingsblood - The northern area of Stonetalon has these.
- Fadeleaf - Hinterlands, Alterac MOuntains, Badlands, and Arathi Highlands.
- You should also check out the Swamp Of Sorrows for Khadgar's Whiskers, and Feralas for Sungrass. These are the best places for those herbs.
So there you have it, you should have hundreds of gold in no time!
There's a rumor that the first person to level 85 on every server will get a special Title. How unrealistic is it to get such a title? Not really, with the new Cataclysm leveling guide!
It's not out...yet. However, if you order your Ultimate WoW Guide now, you will automatically get your FREE Cataclysm leveling guide in time for launch, securing you the position of first to level 85!
Why Get To 85 First?
If you like PVP - Being first to level cap will give you the opportunity to get a head start on earning honor, by destroying all the other level 80-85 in PVP. If you're one of the first, you won't have much competition in the battle grounds, and you will be able to earn honor like there's no tomorrow!
If you like PVE - Sure, being one of the first means you won't be able to raid immediately, but you will get a head start on dailies. And with the included Cataclysm Dailies Guide, you'll be set to get everything done quickly and efficiently, giving you more time to focus on getting gear, working on trade skills, or maybe trying your hand at the new Battlegrounds!
Either way, all of this will also benefit your guild when it comes to guild leveling, giving you and your guild a head start on all of the Cataclysm guild perks!
So what are you waiting for? Go try Dugi's Ultimate WoW Guide today!